AIP conference proceedings indexed in web of science and SCOPUS database.
Extended version of the accepted papers will be considered for publication under the following book chapters.
- BOOK TITLE: Advances in Industrial Automation and Robotics; PUBLISHER: CRC Press. USA.
- BOOK TITLE: Advances in Industrial Engineering in Industry 4.0 Era; PUBLISHER: ISTE Science Publishing Ltd. UK.
- BOOK TITLE: Coatings Technology- Research Advances; PUBLISHER: Verlag Walter de Gruyter GmbH, GERMANY.
- BOOK TITLE: Engineering Pedagogy Towards Outcome-Based Education; PUBLISHER: CRC Press. USA.
- BOOK TITLE: Optimization for Industrial Problems; PUBLISHER: River publishers, DENMARK.
- BOOK TITLE: Advanced Welding Engineering and Technology for Marine Applications; PUBLISHER: CRC Press, USA.
- BOOK TITLE: Tribology for Medical Devices and Implants; PUBLISHER, ISTE, UK.
- BOOK TITLE: Hybrid Composites: Processing, Characterization and Applications; PUBLISHER: Verlag Walter de Gruyter GmbH, GERMANY.
- BOOK TITLE: Design Thinking: A Forefront Insight; PUBLISHER: CRC Press. USA.
- BOOK TITLE: Renewable Energy for Sustainable Future – Recent Advancements; PUBLISHER: CRC Press, USA.
Last date for submission of full length paper is 20-01-2022. (Hard Deadline)
TECHNO MANUFACTURING AND CONSULTANCY SERVICES was established in the year 2021 under the Register of firms as no. : 19 of 2021 at Srikakulam, Andhra Pradesh, India. We are Partnership Firm based company established under Partnership act 1932. We are the leading Manufacturer of Paper and Fabric products with large varieties that are useful for Printing and writing segments. These products are developed by our skilled designers and engineers as per customer or market needs.
In addition, we also provide consultancy services to accomplish innovative products and solutions for the engineered problems with collaboration from premier institutes. Further, we have a team with PhD degree holders and eminent professionals to help the academicians to achieve their research goals.
About the Conference
In the present era, most of the industries are inclined towards the utilization of manufacturing systems that are integrated with the computers technology to make them smart. This advanced technology implementation to the manufacturing system not only increases the productivity but also enhances the product quality. Hence, it is very essential for the industries to utilize the manufacturing systems optimally in order to achieve higher productivity.
The theme ICAMS-22 discusses the current issues that are facing in industries and also recent advancements in the field of manufacturing systems. This conference introduces a common forum for academicians, scientists and industrialists to discuss varieties of solutions for the limitations in the area of Manufacturing Sciences.
Call for Papers
Track-I Smart manufacturing
- Industry 4.0
- Cloud Manufacturing
- Additive manufacturing
- Rapid prototyping
- Conventional and non-conventional machining
- Smart Factories
- Distributed manufacturing
- 3D-printing & 3D-Scanning
- Supply chain management
- Precision Manufacturing
Track-II Robotics & Expert systems
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine learning
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Sensors & Actuators
- Unmanned grounded systems
- Human-Machine Interaction
- Industrial IoT
- Collaborative robots
- Modelling and Simulation
- Finite element analysis
- Computer-aided process planning
- Condition monitoring
- Product Design
- Flexible manufacturing systems
- Conceptual Design
- Smart Structure Modeling and Analysis
- Virtual reality in manufacturing
- Augmented reality in manufacturing